Chicago Metal Roofs
Great Lakes Roofing & Construction is an expert in the installation and restoration of metal roofing systems. A common choice for a commercial building, metal roofs possess excellent strength, durability, and fire resistance. A metal roof can imitate the look of tile, asphalt or slate, be colored in virtually any manner and is available in panels or shingles. Metal roofs often last for 40 years or more and most come with a lifetime warranty.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- Metal roofs are attractive and come in a broad spectrum of colors and designs.
- Metal roofing is non-combustible and provides fire resistance.
- Metal roofs are low maintenance and long lasting, resisting decay, discoloration and mildew.
- Metal roofs have excellent performance in wind resistance, water, snow, and ice shedding. They are also hail resistant.
- Metal roofs provide an excellent method for re-roofing existing roofs and increase your building’s value.
- Metal roofs are energy efficient and can save you money on your heating and cooling costs year ‘round.
At Great Lakes Roofing & Construction, our commercial roofing experts are happy to consult with you on the merits of a Chicago metal roof and whether or not it is right for your building.
Get a FREE Estimate
Call Great Lakes Roofing & Construction today at 866-551-7121 or 219-852-9323 to schedule a FREE roof inspection and estimate for your commercial roofing project.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Emails you can trust